As you all know, the main goal of the SEO or search engine optimization is to help the search engine viewers not only find your pages and website but precisely rank the relevance of the page, so that it shows right at the top of the results in search engine.
You should understand that the process of optimizing your website is definitely not a one-time job but needs tuning, maintenance, continuous monitoring and testing.
Here are 3 steps process which will help you to optimize your search engine: More details can be found on www.marccx.com
STEP 1: Focus on market business analysis
- Analysis of your website: You should do a complete analysis of keywords/meta sets, code and visible text to determine your position on search engines.
- Nominating the initial keyword: Prepare a prioritized list of most targeted search words which are related to your market segment and client base. Start with this: What will you type in a search engine to find your page or business website? You can then ask your client.
- Analysis on a competitive level: Total inspection of keywords which have been used in content and present search engine grading of competitive sites, in order, to find an effective search engine placing strategy. Choose the top 5 results in the listing of the Google results to start this process. You can expand as when required.
STEP 2: Keyword development and research
- Analysis of the keyword: Starting from the nomination, move further to identify a list of most targeted keywords as well as phrases. Take a review of the competitive list followed with other relevant sources of the industry. Make use of your preliminary list to find out the indicative count of recent queries at the search engine as well as the number of website competing for every keyword. You should prioritize the phrases and keywords, misspelled words singulars and plurals. Please remember that if the users misspell a keyword, you should recognize and use it. Also note that Google makes an attempt to correct the term while searching, therefore, use this carefully.
- Objective and goals: From advance, be very clear in defining your objectives so if you implement any programs you will be able measure your ROI. Begin simple, but avoid skipping this step. For e.g. you might decide to increase the trafficin the span of 30 days from 100 visitors to 200 users. The other chance is that you may wish to improve your present conversion rate of 1% to 2% in a specific period.
STEP 3: Optimization and submission of content:
- Generate page titles: The titles which are based on keywords help to establish the theme of page and gives direction to your keywords.
- Generate Meta tags: Title tags and Meta descriptions can greatly influence click-through, but they are not used for ranking directly. Many companies are using programmatic SEO to do this. Here’s how one marketer defines programmatic SEO.
- Build new sitemaps for Bing and Google: You should make it simple for search engines to point your website. Generate both HTML and XML versions. The version of HTML is the initial step. The sitemaps of XML can be easily submitted with the help of Bing and Google webmaster tools.
You can get in touch with Marccx Media to get your website optimized using SEO whenever required. Ultimately, you can attract much more traffic and potential customers.